KoreFit® Pushups (Level 1)
- Place body in the push-up position with feet on the floor.
- Hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart, in line with chest. Arms are extended with slight bend in elbow, do not lock elbows. Make sure your hands are comfortable on the KoreFit® ballasts.
- Inhale, slowly lower body towards the KoreFit®. Pause before your chest touches the KoreFit®.
- Exhale, use your chest and shoulders to push your body back up to the starting position.
- Throughout the repetitions, keep your back flat and your abdominals tight so that your body is in a straight line. Do not let your hips drop.
- Begin with a few repetitions. As your strength increases, increase the air transfer intensity and number of repetitions.